Listen First! workshops are a great way to:
- train staff in listening research, applying listening findings to achieving business objectives, and have a sense of where listening is headed
- educate partners or clients
- develop or improve your organization’s listening strategy
- learn analytic techniques that lead to developing strategic business opportunities
These are meaty sessions, not “dog and pony shows.”
We offer a variety of workshops to suit your needs:
- Listening Express – a 75 minute workshop that presents the basics AND a hands- on session that really cements the learning.
- Listening 1/2 Day – 4-hours focused on your listening issues, combined with a hands-on session on tools, analytic techniques and leveraging insights for business opportunities
- Strategy Workshop – 1/2 day or full-day sessions focused on your issues, adding a facilitated component that leads to the development of strategy and/or making decisions.
Here are some examples:
- A healthcare company sought to bring its R&D department up-to-speed so that its product development would be tied to customer insights
- A consumer packaged goods company explored the business implications of a new test product they were “amazed at the insights we could glean in a very short period of time.”
- A global research company that has ad hoc experience with listening looked to develop a strategy for incorporating listening into its product strategy
- A major consumer products company had explored listening but wanted guidance on a way forward. At the end of the workshop they decided on a project, the type of research to do, allocated budget and chose a vendor they had been considering
- A global food company included a 1/2 day listening workshop a a module in its training program for its insights professionals from around the world (about 75 people)
Listening workshops are fee-based and include coverage of travel and entertainment expenses. They are a cost-effective way for any company to learn about listening, train staff to listen more effectively and apply listening to a wide range of business issues.
For further information or to book your workshop, contact Stephen Rappaport:
- phone: 646-465-5783
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- twitter: @steverappaport